This course is designed in consideration with the requirements of Water treatment Plant Chemists,Operators, Design & Project Engineers, and Maintenance Engineers and technicians at
- Electricity generation Power Plants ( Thermal Power Plants)
- Textiles Industry
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Food and Beverages
- Hotels and Corporate Sectors
- Municipal Water Purification Plants and Distribution companies.
By attending this Course for this extensive duration, the participants will get knowledge of
- How to assess/Analyze the existing water treatment Plant Performance that they have,
- How to design or check the existing plant Design and validate.
- How to design : Clarifiers, Sand and Activated carbon filters, Ion Exchange Cation/Anion/Mixed bed Units and Reverse Osmosis Units.
- How to understand the exact sizing, designing and maintenance aspects of the WTP expansion needs.
- How to improve the performance (saving on manpower and operation cost) of any Ion Exchange /Reverse osmosis Plant
- How to be aware the Environmental facts of any Water treatment Plant
- Introduction to zero Liquid Discharge and Effluent Treatment Methods for Waste Water.
Who Should Attend?
- Water treatment Plant Laboratory Chemists
- Water treatment Plant Engineers/Managers
- WTP Forman/Supervisors
- Design/Project Engineers
- Maintenance Staff
- Any Other Engineers who are Interested in Understanding the Design and Operation/maintenance of Water treatment Equipment.