BENEFITS TO YOU
- Tailor your own educational programme from a wide selection of skills development.
- Receive information about new professional development programmes before they are launched.
- Receive recognition from Everest Leadership Executive Education for a commitment to continuous learning.
- Interact with an outstanding group of peers outside of your organisation and industry.
- Receive opportunities to extend certain tuition benefits to your colleagues.
Please contact us for more details about our training providers.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
We Deliver Measurable Performance
- Targeted, effective, and efficient approach to developing professionals through a selection of short-focused programmes.
- Build the specific knowledge and competencies your organisation needs to tackle its immediate and longer-term challenges.
- Bring in relevant tools and best practices from leading faculty to improve your organisation strategy and performance.
- Draw upon fresh perspectives from outside your organisation and your industry in developing creative solutions for your organisation.
- Through hands-on action learning, apply knowledge directly to create real-time solutions and initiatives for your business.
- We partner with you for cost effective continuous learning.
It is one thing to go to a course and have a great time. It is quite another thing to bring back skills that provide an organisation a return on investment. Training managers, human resource directors and other decision-making clients expect measurable performance from training programmes. To achieve measurable performance, it’s imperative to use a systematic process to design training courses that positively impact the bottom line.
At Everest Leadership Training, our consultants, course authors and designers assess performance problems in the workplace to derive the business need, course goal and learning objectives related to a set of skills:
- The business need is the problem or opportunity an organisation wants to resolve.
- The course goal describes the on-the-job performance the course endeavors to deliver that contributes to resolving the business need.
- The learning objectives are specific, performance-oriented, measurable behaviours learners must acquire to achieve the course goal.
Improving employees performance is an essential activity for all organisations. Training provides employees with the key knowledge and skills that they need to perform their job.
Benefits of performance improvement
- As the business world is continuously changing, organisations will need to provide their employees with the right training throughout their careers. If they choose not to provide continuous training and development they will find it difficult to stay ahead of the competition.
- he other benefit of performance improvement is that it will keep your employees motivated. New skills and knowledge can help to reduce boredom. It also demonstrates to the employee that they are valuable enough for the employer to invest in them and their development.
- Performance improvement can be used to create positive attitudes through clarifying the behaviours and attitudes that are expected from the employee.
- Training can be cost effective, as it is cheaper to train existing employees compared to recruiting new employee with the skills you need.
- Training can save the organisation money if the training helps the employee to become more efficient.
The Everest Leadership Training experience is one in which learners like going to “work” every day. They want to stay after class to talk with the instructor about “the project.” And as the week progresses, they are eager and intrigued to learn how their project’s story unfolds. Most importantly, at the end of the experience, learners walk away knowing that they:
- Successfully completed the project
- Acquired the skills they need to perform effectively on the job
- Are confident and ready to apply those skills when they get back to work
For more or
business leadership training